Web Media Live Encoder is a revolutionary product, perfectly suited for setting up your own live video broadcasting. Web Media Live Encoder works with any RTMP server, to bring you loads of options and control over your stream. You can choose to broadcast audio only streams, video only streams or both. With a very comprehensive interface it is the perfect choice for online broadcasting solutions.
- Broadcast in audio/video modes
- Supports FLV and MP4 formats
- Professional UI
- Compatible with FMS,Red5 and Wowza
- Generates preview image of recording without ffmpeg
- Generates recording duration without flvTools if used for live-record
- Auto save feature lets you save recording data like preview image and record duration without extra effort.
- Fully skin-able via flashvars
- Built upon Adobe Cairngorm micro-architecture
- Compatible with DVR type broadcast on FMS.
- Multiple encoding options
- Presets for easy quality selection
- Speex codec support
- Constrain by bitrate (datarate)
- Allow/Disallow video/sound preview
- Amf-php based php integration for fastest server response and standalone operation
Web Media Live Encoder Setup Guide
Check out Demos: