Android Broadcaster is a multi-purpose, multi-protocol live video/audio encoder for android platform. Android Broadcaster carries forward the legacy of Adobe Flash based live broadcasting on desktop onto the android ecosystem. Now use your Android smart phone/tablet to do live broadcasting from anywhere ,at any-time. Android broadcaster supports both media server based broadcasting(RTMP, RTMPT, RTMPE, RTMPS) and server-less P2P multicast (RTMFP). Integrate Android Broadcaster with your webservices now and let your customers enjoy your services on their smartphones and tablets.
Basic usage guide (Standalone)
1. Run application
2. Select standalone mode
3. Select Live broadcast / Record / Play
4. Enter publish/playback details when prompted based on option selected in step 3
Advance usage guide (Website mode)
To test website mode
* Create a channel at watchmypeer.com
* Log-in using the same credentials in Android Broadcaster in Website mode
* Broadcast live video all day long.